ONLINE BOOKING & TESTIMONIALS
Your booked appointment time is held especially for you and we look forward to treating you. However, should your schedule change and you are unable make it, please read the following. We ask that you kindly adhere to our cancellation policies as our therapist's time is valuable:
- We will cancel the appointment without charge if given at least 24 hours' notice.
- Same day cancellations are charged 50% - 100% of the service fee, at the therapist's discretion.
- Missed sessions are charged 100% of the service fee.
- Please be aware that above policies also apply if booking an appointment within the 24 hour cancellation deadline.
- The 24 hour cancellation policy will not be waived due to insufficient benefit plan coverage.
- All existing fees must be covered first before being allowed to book a future appointment.
- If you have an emergency, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. (We do not consider scheduling conflicts to be an emergency, so kindly make sure you pick the proper date and time for your session.)
- The cancellation fee is temporarily waived during the pandemic if the cancellation is due to Covid-19.
IMPORTANT: Certain medical conditions (such as epilepsy, high-risk pregnancy, heart condition, etc.) require your doctor's permission to receive massage therapy treatments. If you have a condition and are unsure whether you should speak with your doctor before your massage, please contact us.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Check out the COVID-19 INFO page for new policies.
- RETURNING CLIENTS: Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow time for pre-treatment consultation.
- NEW CLIENTS: Please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork completion and consultation. You can also visit the NEW CLIENTS page to print and fill out all necessary intake forms you wish to complete before you arrive.
- Although we would do our best to accommodate, arriving late can result in your appointment length being shortened to avoid delaying the next client (and full charges still apply).
- To ensure the most relaxing experience, kindly turn off your cellphone during treatment.
On the online booking system, you are able to check appointment availability up to 10 hours in advance. Choosing a shorter appointment time may give you more booking options. To check availability for same day sessions, please contact the clinic by phone at 780-802-4808.
It is advised to book your appointments well in advance.
*The clinic is closed until at least June 19, 2020 and the booking calendar will remain closed until we know more information from the Alberta Government closer to the date. Please check back later.*
"Tatyana was great! Everything I told her was hurting me she touched upon with perfect pressure. I felt so refreshed after."
“I had one of the best sleeps in a long time last night. Today I felt so much better. So thank you very much and I will definitely be back and I have told as many people as I could what you have done for me."
Tracy D. (shoulder injury)
“(Tatyana) is a very good massage therapist. Her thoroughness is greatly appreciated. She explained things I didn't know after all this time."
“By far, some of the best treatments I've had. I highly recommend going to The Walnut Tree."
“Tatyana Rac, at The Walnut Tree, is an excellent massage therapist. She is strong, insightful, practical and she possesses healing hands."