ONLINE BOOKING & TESTIMONIALS
APPOINTMENT CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Your booked appointment time is held especially for you and we look forward to treating you. However, please give us ample time to fill your appointment spot should your schedule change and you are unable make it. We ask that you kindly adhere to our cancellation policies as our therapist's time is valuable:
- We will reschedule/cancel your appointment without charge if given at least 24 hours' notice.
- Same day rescheduling/cancellations are charged 50% - 100% of the service fee, at the therapist's discretion.
- Missed sessions are charged 100% of the service fee.
- Please be aware that above policies also apply if booking an appointment within the 24 hour deadline.
- The 24 hour policy will not be waived due to insufficient benefit plan coverage.
- All existing fees must be covered first before being allowed to book a future appointment.
- If you have an emergency, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. (We do not consider scheduling conflicts to be an emergency, so kindly make sure you pick the proper date and time for your session.)
- The cancellation fee is temporarily waived during the pandemic if the cancellation is due to Covid-19.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Check out the COVID-19 INFO page for new policies.
- RETURNING CLIENTS: Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow time for pre-treatment consultation.
- NEW CLIENTS: Please arrive 15 minutes early for intake form completion and consultation. You can also fill out the intake form online.
- Although we would do our best to accommodate, arriving late can result in your appointment length being shortened to avoid delaying the next client (and full charges still apply).
- To ensure the most relaxing experience, kindly turn off your cellphone during treatment and, as much as we love children, please do not bring them to your massage.
UPDATE: WE ARE MOVING! As of January 2021, all appointments will be at Boost Physiotherapy at 4453 - 99 St NW (corner of 99 St & Whitemud). To book an appointment at the new location, you may use the new online booking system or call Boost at 587-635-5555.
TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS UP TO THE END OF 2020, please use our current online appointment system or call 780-802-4808.
At "Lasting Impressions Laser"
At "Boost Physiotherapy"
"Tatyana was great! Everything I told her was hurting me she touched upon with perfect pressure. I felt so refreshed after."
“I had one of the best sleeps in a long time last night. Today I felt so much better. So thank you very much and I will definitely be back and I have told as many people as I could what you have done for me."
Tracy D. (shoulder injury)
“(Tatyana) is a very good massage therapist. Her thoroughness is greatly appreciated. She explained things I didn't know after all this time."
“By far, some of the best treatments I've had. I highly recommend going to The Walnut Tree."
“Tatyana Rac, at The Walnut Tree, is an excellent massage therapist. She is strong, insightful, practical and she possesses healing hands."