INFORMATION CONCERNING COVID-19
At The Walnut Tree, we make your health, safety, and wellbeing a priority. The following are current policies in regards to Covid-19 regulations for Massage Therapy in Alberta.
- Please fill out the screening questionnaire that is emailed to you prior to your appointment.
- All clients must wear a mask (any type is fine) when coming in for treatment. If you forget your mask, we have disposable ones for you to wear. The mask may be removed if you're uncomfortable or stuffy while lying face down on the massage table, but must be worn at all other times.
- After entering the clinic, wash your hands/use hand sanitizer before touching anything inside. After washing/disinfecting, refrain from touching your phone, car keys, or any other items that could be contaminated (and that includes your face).
- Continue to practice safe social distancing.
- Arrive alone. For everyone's safety, do not bring family/friends into the clinic with you; they'll have to wait in the car for the duration of your treatment if you do.
- If your job requires you to be in close physical proximity to the public or you work where there's a higher risk of exposure to contagious diseases and infections, please change your clothing and/or shower before arriving to our clinic.
We will diligently follow all rules and regulations to keep you safe, including disinfecting all "high touch" areas between clients, wearing our masks, and having a freshly washed work outfit daily. We finished the Alberta Health Services online PPE (personal protective equipment) course for proper donning, doffing, and usage of health safety gear. As before, the massage table sheets will always be clean, one-use, and just for you. We will also continue to practice frequent hand washing and other health/sanitation protocols that were already in place before Covid-19.
Please continue to follow health and safety policies at other businesses, public spaces, etc. and thank you for respecting our protocols.